Monday 17 October 2011

Miss blogging

SALAM and hello to everyone...

It's been a long time rasenye xupdate blog nie... i miss blogging so much.. but what to do, too many works need to be done by end of this year.. :(

Sbenarnye banyak benda nak citer pasal last raya, what i had done a few past months, masak benda baru, makan kt tempat baru, pegi jalan2 and a lots more...

Tapi masa xizinkan sbb i NEED to finish up my THESIS for my last sem as a student... plus dengan keje kat office yang banyak... 

Ada some of my friends tanye, bile nak start buat new entry lagi.. hehehe..neway thanx for reading my blog.. i appreciate it so much lovely sweet friends... once i settle up all my works, i will start blogging back like usual... 2 to 3 entry per day!!! yeay!!!

Neway, thanx for reading dear Friends...

GRACIAS n MUCH LOVE....

No comments:

Post a Comment