Monday 5 December 2011

FRIENDSHIP...

Salam & very good mornig to all...

As we know, everyone have their own best friend... Its either boy or girl doesn't matter as long as we comfortable with them..

# A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.

#True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

# A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

# A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself

I have a few best friends of mine.. who will always lend their hands to me, who will always cheer me up when i'm  down, who will always wipe the tears, who will always lend their shoulder and always be there when i need them..

But i also have a few friends that lied to our friendship but its okay, i'm thankful because at least i have them for a while..

my one & only..
the bestest friends that God lend to me..
friends, boyfriend, fiancee and soon to be my husband.. <3
he is the one that will always be there if u need him.
he is the one that will never left his friends in trouble.
will always and never fail to help his friends...
Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours
MOHD ABDILLAH, my dearest one...

introduce to u, my beloved *agus raqib hashim* *aina mardhia*
childhood friends since 2001.. 10 years friendship and still counting...
 they are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life

the bestest group of girlfriends that i ever had!!!
thanks to god cause gimme a chance to know them..
5 years friendship and yes!! still counting..
*Syaheera* *Norazian* Irmalia*
I can trust them. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow
They are a best friend shares the good times and help me out by listening during the bad times
They are like a Diamonds to me, very precious and rare
Love u 3, till the end of time.

Zulaikha Amrizal
nice name plus with the nice person inside & outside..
she is the one that go through with me the good and bed time with my future husband.
she is the one that always be by our side (me n adie)
Good listener, always there to cheer me up.
she is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have
She is the one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half cracked.

Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Who is always there for me. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, and i never let u girl go..
*Zu Erma & Nur Maisarah*
knowing them in a very short time but they will make u feel knowing each other like 50 years!!!
Only god know how i appreciate them in life. 
The one that always encourage me to be strong, when i faced the hardest things in life.
always lend their shoulders when i cry a lot's and always lend their hand when i'm down.
A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times.
I hope we'll be friends forever, together we'll always be. I don't think you understand just how much you mean to me. And one day when we part our ways, we'll think back to the past and think about how happy we are 'cause our friendship will always last.

"Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend, you feel happy and complete because you need not worry. You have a forever friend, and forever has no end."

# A True Friend





A true friend
A true friend is the one who picks you up when you fall
A true friend is one that won't lie
A true friend is there when you call
A true friend is there when you want to die
A true friend knows just what to say
A true friend won't care what other people think
A true friend will help you find your way
A true friend will make sure you don't sink
A true friend will help you choose your path
A true friend will know when something is wrong
A true friend has to sometimes face your wrath
A true friend makes you feel like you belong
A true friend 


1 comment:

  1. I love u ekin n i will always do. :) You are my true friend, n you are one of the greatest thing that ever happen to my life. Hugs n kisses bestie! :))))

    http://syaheerabdwahab.blogspot.com/2011/07/true-friends.html

    ReplyDelete