Thursday 11 August 2011

Iftar together

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

How's everyone doing?? me doing good as usual.. I am so happy to have a lovely family, friends and fiancee during Ramadhan. Dan masih lagi bersyukur kerana masih lg dapat menyambut bulan yg mulia ini. :)

Me n my fiance "iftar" together @ Tony Roma's Pavillion...
The Food was superb as usual..

* xsuke sgt nak tulis panjang2, so let's the pic tell u the story :)

                          makanan yang sunat dimakan sebelum berbuka
                                                        KURMA

                                                   my beloved bf

                                   ice lemon tea with warm water

                                                       starter

                                         My favourite Kickin shrimp :)

                           Adie's main course- Ribs and 1/4 BBQ chicken

we are DONE... xde desert sebab dua2 kekenyangan..

Gracias All~

No comments:

Post a Comment